Teddies / Friends for Adoption

Teddies / Friends for Adoption
TEDDY BEAR LOOKING FOR NEW HOMES

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gonna be a bear

.....


In this life I am a woman. In my next life I'd like to come back as a bear. When your a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate you are supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that to.

When you're a girl bear you bear your children (who are the size of wallnuts) while you're sleeping and wake up to partialy grown, cute cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.

If you are a mama bear, everyone knows you mean bussiness. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line you swat them too. I could deal with that!

If you are a bear your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS you to have hairy legs and excess body fat.

Yep, I'm gonna be a bear.
........

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yes, I must agree it does sound nice to be a bear!